Pomegranate oil is a miraculous, lightweight super oil, packed with super potent antioxidants that protect the skin from free radicals and environmental damage, leaving the skin smooth, toned and rejuvenated.
How To Use:-
- Reinvigorates the skin, helps reverse skin damage and revive skin, revealing a more youthful appearance.
- Take a few drops on your palm and rub to warm. Apply to your face and neck in a circular motion after cleansing and drying the skin.
- Massage your body thoroughly with a generous amount of oil in large, circular motions until absorbed.
- Revitalizes dull and dry hair by stimulating blood circulation in the scalp and naturally nourishing the hair.
- Massage a few drops on your scalp with the tip of your fingers to absorb and smooth it down along the length of your hair all the way to the ends.
- Used as a carrier oil for aromatic essential oils that are too potent to use directly on the skin. Excellent for diluting a combination of therapeutic essential oils to make your own face and body massage oil.
- Add 15-20 drops of essential oil of your choice to 100 ml of your carrier oil.
- Acts as a valuable addition to beauty products such as face creams and lotions which are made with parabens, Paraffin wax, and other such artificial additions. Provides the essential oil content necessary for a nourishing skin product.
- Add a few drops to your store-bought moisturizer or face cream and use daily.