A dual-benefit mask that combines care with color. Moroccanoil Color Depositing Mask deposits pure pigments while providing the treatment benefits of a deeply conditioning mask. Available in 7 curated shades for light blonde to dark brown hair, this collection of nourishing, temporary color masks is designed to enhance tones, refresh existing color or allow experimentation with fashion shades, while restoring hair health. The result: commitment-free, beautifully colored hair that looks and feels healthy.
How To Use:
Apply a generous amount to clean, towel-dried hair. Section hair and distribute product evenly using a wide-tooth comb. Leave on for 5–7 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Note: Color Depositing Masks add temporary color that is designed to fade out gradually over time. The lighter the hair, the more vibrant and long-lasting the shade. Color results and longevity also depend on hair porosity. Hibiscus and Aquamarine are the most vibrant colors and can last longer than other shades.
• ArganID™: positively charged micro-particles are attracted to the negatively charged hair fiber, infusing argan oil into the cortex while simultaneously helping to repair and seal the hair.
• Amino Acid Blend: offers color protection and repair benefits to strengthen the hair structure, improving color retention and shine while detangling.
• Apricot Kernel Oil: a high concentration of oleic acid, linoleic acid and Vitamin E helps to soften and improve hydration of the hair and scalp.
• Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: a conditioning agent derived from soy that moisturizes and protects hair.
• Panthenol: a form of Vitamin B5 that hydrates and imparts a glossy finish.
• Polyquaternium-70: a conditioning ingredient that helps create healthy looking hair, while providing frizz control, shine retention, detangling and conditioning benefits.