• Ionic and ceramic properties enhance drying time
• Strong, durable construction makes brushes long-lasting
• Ions condition the hair shaft, resulting in a healthier, shinier look
HOW TO USE
• Ceramic 35 mm Round Brush – Use on medium hair to create loose waves and volume.
• All bristles eventually wear out, especially when stylists use hair dryers that get very hot.
• To extend the life of your Ceramic Brush, keep the nozzle of the hair dryer at least 1 inch away from the brush.
• Stylists can use the sectioning tip (stored inside the handle) to part and section clients’ hair.
• Clean the air filter intake regularly as it gets dirty and restricts air flow, causing the hair dryer to overheat.
This not only damages the client’s hair, but the brush as well.