Bioderma Cicabio Soothing Repair Cream helps protect and soothes damaged skin. Bioderma Cicabio Soothing Repair Cream target every stage of skin renewal restores the epidermis on both the face and the body, and protects damaged skin with its flexible, plaster-like texture. It is a synergetic combination of Resveratrol and Copper that promotes this high-quality skin renewal, with a copper-zinc complex to prevent bacterial production.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Fructooligosaccharides, Zinc Oxide, Sorbitan Stearate, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Copper Sulfate, Mannitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xylitol, Zinc Sulfate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Vine Extract, Rhamnose, Laureth-3, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract.
How To Use?
- Apply to the irritated area after cleansing and drying.
- Use once or twice a day until the skin is completely repaired.
- Avoid the eye contour area. If skin oozes or irritation persists, consult a healthcare professional.
- Only apply to lips from the age of 6 months. Only apply to external mucous membranes in adults.
- Use Cicabio Pommade for the nappy area in babies and young children.
- Restores the epidermis and moisturises.
- Relieves discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch.
- Protects damaged skin: semi-occlusive dressing-effect texture.
- Prevents bacterial proliferation thanks to the action of zinc.
- Good skin tolerance.
- Its “dressing effect” texture combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturising agents forms a breathable film for optimum skin comfort.