Thanks to its nourishing and restructuring agents, Bioderma Atoderm Creme biologically strengthens the skin barrier and thereby curbs the penetration of irritants. Enriched with moisturising agents, Atoderm Creme binds water in the upper layers of the skin and keeps it from evaporating.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Myreth-3 Myristate, Steareth-21, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Xylitol, Mannitol, Rhamnose, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Niacinamide, Glucose, Fructooligosaccharides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract.
How To Use?
- Once or twice a day – 7 days a week
- Apply Atoderm Creme on your skin after cleansing and gently drying.
- The moisturising effect of Atoderm Creme is optimised if you apply it on lightly moistened skin (after a bath, shower or mist).
- Long Lasting moisturisation.
- Provides softness and suppleness from the first application.
- Guarantees excellent tolerance.
- Creamy texture.
- Creamy texture
- 80% more moisture upon application*.